On this page you will find all the terms & conditions and rules of Tajfuny.pl online shop. In case of any questions, please call us or drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The online shop tajfuny.pl is operated by W krainie tajfunów Karolina Bednarz, ul. Chmielna 12, 00-020 Warszawa, NIP: 7010811063, hereafter reffered to as Shop.
- The orders can be submitted to the Shop online at: tajfuny.pl
- The orders can be submitted to Shop any time, 24 hours a day.
- The Customer is required to submit their email address, phone number, first and last name and delivery address to have the order fulfilled.
- All prices quoted are including Value Added Tax. If not stated otherwise, the price will not include delivery costs.
- The Shop ensures that the products offered are without any defects.
- The Shop will enclose a VAT invoice or receipt to all deliveries.
- All questions regarding the Shop or the products can be sent to: email@example.com. You may contact our team from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00. We are also available to you via our social media accounts.
- After an order is placed, the customer will recieve an email with confirmation. It will be sent to the address provided during registration (for registered users) or at checkout (for non-registered users).
- The Sales Contract is concluded when the order is placed correctly and the customer recieves an email confirmation stating the availabilty of the product (excluding cases mentioned in point 12). In case the product is unavailable or cannot be delivered to the customer due to any reason, the Shop will contact the customer via email or phone. In such cases, the order will be cancelled.
- In case that the chosen product is available “on order”, the Customer can find an aproximated waiting time for the product to arrive.
- If the customer chooses collecton at our brick and mortar bookstore on Chmielna 12, the Sales Contract is concluded when the products are collected. In this instance the right to rescind of goods purchased outside the premises of the Shop will not apply.
- When the customer places the order, they agree to receive the invoice by email. The customer can specify a seperate email address for the invoice. The customer should inform the Shop that they wish to receive a paper copy of the invoice in the comment section when placing the order.
- The order will be cancelled if the Customer does not succesfully proceed with the payment in 5 days time after placing the order.
II. METHODS OF PAYMENTS, DELIVERY COSTS, DELIVERY TIME
- The Customer can pay for the products by:
- Przelewy24, Paypal or by Credit/Debit Card. This method is convenient and immediate and the Customer will not be charged by any additional fees. If the payment is successful, both the Customer and the shop will receive confirmation. In certain cases the Shop may ask for a verification and will contact the customer regarding the payment by means provided during registration.
- Dellivery times
- The orders in the Shop can be placed at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Preparation and delivery time counting from the moment the Shop receives the payment, takes from 3 to 5 days for the Products available on hand (for delivery within Poland), to 2-4 weeks for Products available on order. For deliveries to other countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Shop cannot be held responsible for undelivered goods or delayed deliveries due to unsufficient of wrong contact details provided by the Customer when placing the order.
III. RIGHTS TO WITHDRAW FROM SALES CONTRACT
- The Customer is obliged to notify of any complaints or will to withdrawal by him/herself.
- The Shop is liable to the Client being a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code, in respect for defects in the scope indicated by the Civil Code. Complaints arising from the breach of the Client’s rights guaranteed by law or these Terms & Condtions, should be addressed to: Tajfuny, ul. Chmielna 12, 00-020 Warszawa or email@example.com. The Shop undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days and if it is not possible, Client shall be informed when the complaint will be processed.
- The Client will receive updates regarding the status of the complaint via the email provided to us. For any inquiries, the Client may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The goods returned by the Customer should be without any visible signs of usage or defects other than the issues reported to the Shop beforehand.
- The Shop is liable to the Client in case of any innate faults or defect in the Product.
IV. RETURN OF GOODS
According to the Consumer Rights Act from the 30th of May 2014 (Polish Journal of Laws 2014, item 827) every buyer can rescind the purchased goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. The Customer should inform the Shop about such decision in written form and within 14 days: by email at email@example.com or by post: Tajfuny, ul. Chmielna 12, 00-020 Warszawa, Poland. In such cases, the Customer is obliged to return the purchased goods not later than 25 days after the will to rescind has been sent in and confirmed by the Shop.
- In the event of withdrawal the Sales Contract is considered not concluded. The Customer is obliged to return the goods promptly.
- The will to rescind will be considered not accepted, if any products or parts of the products are damaged or incomplete.
- The Shop undertakes to return all funds promptly, not later than in 30 days.
- The Customer is obliged to return the goods on their expense, and in a proper packaging that will ensure safe delivery. The Customer should enclose the original reciept, invoice or a copy. The delivery address is: Tajfuny, ul. Chmielna 12, 00-020 Warszawa.
- The Shop will not accept deliveries sent by pay upon receipt or delivered to parcel shops / pick-up points.
- Any refund to the Customer will be arranged by the same method as the original payment for the purchase, i.e. by Paypal or Przelewy24 directly to the account linked to the credit/debit card.